7.9.10

Getting to Sirius

For the last few months, I've no time to follow the music scene and because of my job I've ignored most of the mails I've got. Today, while reviewing my mail box, I saw the mail from Join the Dots and then I listened to the Duffstep's EPs, aaand the result is more curses to my job. Anyway, let's move to the EPs.
Now, we have 2 EPs from Duffstep, first one is a free release from Join The Dots, Back For More EP. First song is the bootleg remix for Al Johnson & Jean Carne's Back For More and the second one is again a bootleg dub out remix for Barry White's Playing Your Game, Baby.
Duffstep - Back For More (Free Music - Check Description) by JoinTheDots
Duffstep - Playing Your Game (Free Music - Check Description) by JoinTheDots
Getting To Sirius Album Sampler EP is the main reason for this post.Take a look at what Mr. Duffy done under the pseudonym Duff Disco and the EP that I mentioned above, add on Blockhead's, Fly Lo's, Fingathing's, Mount Kimbie's and Von D's sound, slightly reduce the beat on the soulfull side, and when you add the techy feeling with synths and mid/heavy weighted bass to those you will understand how I felt when I first listened to this EP.
The EP is consisting of three songs and it is quite good. Although my favorite is My Kiss, and Close Your Eyes, Free is at least as good as them.
Getting To Sirius LP (Album Sampler 12") by Duffstep

No comments: