27.8.11

Dub Selection #3


 "I know that I & I is like a tree, plant by the river of water, and not even the dog that piss against the wall of Babylon shall escape this judgment. For I & I know that all of the youth shall witness the day that Babylon shall fall!" 
Horsemouth

Uzun süredir blog'a yeni yazı koymadığım gibi selection/mix kaydetmeye de zamanım olmuyordu. Geçen baktım, en son soundcloud'a koyduğum mix 1 yıl öncesine ait. Dub Seleksiyonu ise 1 yıldan biraz daha fazla. Eh, artık vakti gelmiş yenisinin. Mixcloud 100mb sınırı koyduğundan, mixi daha oraya koyamadım. Kaydın boyutunu düşürebilirsem oraya da koyarım ama şimdilik soundcloud'a buyrun sadece... 
DJ Timuçin 2011 crazy tekno dans mix album.

Dub Selection #3 by corto

Tracklist:
Alla – Babylon A Fight Rastaman
Sylford Walker – Chant Down Babylon
The Revolutionaries – Kunta Kinte
Henry & Louis – Jah Jah Never Fail I
Prince Allah – In The Ghetto
Dixie Peach & The Offbeat Posse – Slaughter
Sis Nya – Jah Jah Way
Sister Naffi-I - Hear Me When I Call
King Earthquake - Show Love
Dixie Peach – Militant
O.B.F. feat Danman – Wicked Haffi Run!
Tony Roots – Chant
Kanka ft. Ranking Joe – Rome
Barry Issac & Doughie – Problem Time
King General – Got To Be Conscious
Horrace Andy & King Tubby – Don't Try To Use Me

No comments: